Edge’s Evolution CS is a crowd favorite
so why “fix something if it isn’t broken?” Believe us when we tell you, we
didn’t, we just made it that much better! The Evolution CS2 is the sleekest
in-cab monitor and programmer in the market. If you’re looking for the best
bang for your buck then look no further than the Evolution CS2!
Device not compatible wth 2011 Ram 6.7L manual transmissions.
Not available for sale or use on pollution controlled
50 State Emissions
Innovation and quality are part of Edge’s DNA. The Evolution has no peer in the marketplace and is designed for “WOW”! As an in-cabin controller and programmer, the Evolution is the ultimate package!
The Evolution reprograms your vehicle’s stock computer. It resides in the cab with one simple cable connection to the OBDII (diagnostic) port. The Evolution is used to save the stock files from the vehicle’s computer and then upload the Edge calibrations into the vehicle’s computer. This amazing product is available for both gas and diesel pickups and SUVs. This product comes with multiple power levels custom tuned by a whole team of engineers, and can be installed in minutes without ever popping the hood. The Evolution greatly increases horsepower and torque. Not only does it re-tune your vehicle, it stays mounted in the cab and features real-time, monitoring of vital engine data for a complete gauge package.
If you’re looking for a product to improve throttle response, that extra power when towing, race down the track, increase fuel economy, or to just improve the overall driveability of your truck then the Evolution is a great options. Not only do you get these increase performance features but you get a monitor that offers a clean simple solution for gauges like EGT (exhaust gas temperature), Boost readings, transmission temp, load percent, percentage of fuel left, and more with the expandability to even add more with our EAS (expandable accessory system). We didn’t stop there. Get the CTS2 version and add our backup camera or control your 12 volt power accessories with our Power Switch connector. Want to learn more for your truck then configure your vehicle and view all the parameters available to monitor, horsepower and torque gains, and all the custom options like tire size calibration.
- SLIM, SLEEK CASE DESIGN
- 5” FULL–COLOR, HIGH-RESOLUTION, SWIPE SCREEN (CTS2)
- 2.4” FULL-COLOR, HIGH RESOLUTION, BUTTON-CONTROL SCREEN (CS2)
- CUSTOM COLOR MIXER FOR GAUGE ARCS, NEEDLES, AND BACKGROUNDS
- MULTIPLE GAUGE SCREEN LAYOUTS
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE BACKGROUNDS
- HDMI STYLE PLUG FOR POWER AND LINKING EAS ACCESSORIES
- ONE-TOUCH EASY MENU NAVIGATION
- NOTIFICATION CENTER
- UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 180HP AND 440 FT LB TQ* IN DIESEL APPLICATIONS
- UP TO AN ADDITIONAL 50HP AND 50 FT LB TQ* ON GAS APPLICATIONS
- TUNING FOR SHIFT POINTS, SHIFT FIRMNESS, TQ MANAGEMENT, FUEL PRESSURE AND MORE*
- ADJUST SPEED AND REV LIMITERS*
- CORRECT SPEEDOMETER*
- PERFORMANCE TUNING FOR MILEAGE, TOWING, DAILY DRIVING, AND PERFORMANCE
- IMPROVES LOW-END RESPONSE
- SWITCH BETWEEN US OR METRIC UNITS OF MEASURE
- LIGHT SENSITIVITY METER TO DIM SCREEN AS AMBIENT LIGHT DECREASES
- RECORD RECORDS
- DATA LOG RUNS
- INTERNET UPDATEABLE
The Evolution CSs or CTSs monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGTs*, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few.
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS AND RECORDS
Performs and records 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
• 0-60 MPH Performance Test
• Quarter-Mile Performance Test
• Restore Defaults Option
A USB cable is included with the unit so that the Evolution CS2 and CTS2 units can be updated via the Internet to include the latest calibration files.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Expandable Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
• Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Evolution CTS2 features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera directly to the CTS2 unit.
MyStyleTM software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice, size, crop and save to your CS2 or CTS2 unit for the ultimate in customizability.